Whether you are a first-time Pitchfork goer or a routine raver, it is always a good idea to be prepared.
Things to Pack:
- Water in the city costs $2 – which is insane. Pitchfork allows you to bring in two sealed water bottles and trust me, you will need it.
- Skin Cancer isn’t cool.
- Cellphone Charger
- Pitchfork vendors have charging stations along with free SWAG.
- Keep the sun out of your eyes.
- So that you can play Pokemon Go! of course!
Prepare for the Artists:
Take a listen to the artists from the official Pitchfork Music Festival playlist!
and try out WIUX’s very own-playlist!
Support your Locals!:
- Whitney, Kevin Morby, Martin Courtney are all from Secretly Canadian.
- Twin Peaks, Whitney, Beach House, and Neon Indian have all played Culture Shock.
- Bloomington-Locals, Hoops (now signed to Fat Possum Records) and VARSITY, will be playing a Pitchfork After-Show alongside Porches on July 17th at the Empty Bottle.
- Buy your tickets now!
Review the set times here.
… and finally have a great time! Pitchfork is about having fun and listening to groovy tunes.
Check out this video from last years Pitchfork!